Friday 1 August 2014

PL 2014 Weeks 5 - 8 with 3 inserts!

Hi there!! Today I am here to share with you some more of our 2014 PL album.

Again, not sure as yet how much exactly I will share but see how this post comes along!!

First up, week 5


I have used the Amy Tan Cut and Paste PL edition here and honestly, I struggled with it! But, it's done and I'm happy!

Here is the LHS


And the RHS


Moving right along as there's not a great deal to say about these pages, they're pretty simple, photos and journalling but sometimes it's nice to keep it that way!

Here is week 6


I have used the Honey PL core kit for this weeks spread and was reminded again why I fell in love with it when I 1st saw it last year! Love the bright colours, the stars and the fun designs on the cards!

Here is the LHS


Some random stickers from my stash, some stamping (including on the veneer "smile" piece), my dymo labeller and lots of journalling!!

And the right hand side


Again, more stamping, stickers and lots of journalling! I'm pretty sure too that since I was still playing catch up at this point I have included some stamping using some of the gorgeous Heidi Swapp mini stamp sets! LOVE them!!

Also, an insert for my big boy's 1st day at Kindy!!


I used one of the BH 8x10 page protectors
I totally love this pic I managed to snap of him - he is actually off the ground! I took a bunch of pics on his 1st day so did the little photo strip too. I used the Simple Stories range for school - can not for the life of me remember what it is called!! That text along the top - I created a hashtag for IG so at the end of the year when school is done I can grab all the pics easily and create a memory file of his year at kindy! :)

And the back


The original of this will go into the memory file at the end of the year but I wanted to include it as an easy reference so just copied it and printed at 8x10 at Harvey Norman.

Week 7


Sounds strange (especially considering I have 2 little boys!) but I used the Teen Girl Card Pack - totally love the colours and designs of the cards in this pack!!

LHS


I have used some vellum speech bubbles for most of my journalling and some of the bits and pieces from one of the many Heidi Swapp ephemera packs I have here!! That photo in the top right - the whole reason I do this!! This little guy loves looking through our album and it totally warms my heart!!

RHS


The little Tinkerbell card is actually a little flap with a photo under neath of the Maggie Holmes core kit that greeted me when I showed up to my BFF's place during the week - she really is amazing and I am so lucky to be able to call her my Beend!!

And another insert!!

Front


We celebrated Valentine's Day this week and I was inspired to get our story written down and documented so I went back and found our very 1st photo taken together and got writing!! That is his card in the middle on the right, made with love ;) Using the Maggie Holmes core kit and one of the pieces of 12x12 from the Flea Market range along with more awesome Heidi Swapp goodies!!

And the back


Some shots from our Valentine's Day date :) More stamps from Heidi, some Maggie Holmes paper, some Heidi paper, some veneer and some Freckled Fawn stickers and a paperclip.

And week 8

I used the Slate Core Kit this week, some Heidi Swapp stickers, a stamp from Kellie Winnell and some labels and washi I had here in my stash.

LHS

And RHS


This is actually a BH Design L (I think!) cut down. 

And, yep another, an insert


I was lucky enough to go away for the weekend on Scrapbook Retreat! Beautiful location, good friends and lots of fun!
Again, more Heidi Swapp goodies, some Freckled Fawn stickers and some embroidery using an Amy Tan embroidery stencil.

And the back


More Heidi Swapp goodies (lots!!), more Freckled Fawn and more stitching. I really love this insert and it came together pretty easily too!!

I'm gonna call it done there, weeks 5, 6, 7 and 8 with 3 more inserts I think is enough for a blog post!!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment