Saturday 8 November 2014

I take a lot of photos and some news!!

Hi there!

Just wanted to pop in and share something I have just been working on.

I can't actually believe how many photo's I take and am now officially into my 3rd album for our PL for 2014.

I came up with (finally!!) a design for the spines of our albums - they are super simple but I love that!

Here they are:


So, the 4 is the number of people in our family, the year, the beginning date and the end date. Pretty simple. Am going to also do this for all our other albums. Pre-children will be the number 2, pre-Hunter will be the number 3. And the boys albums will be either J or H (no number) and very simple the date from and the date to. Simple. Effective. Done. Well, they will be ;)

And here is my latest digi design, the cover page for our 3rd album. An awesome feet shot from a day trip we recently took. I used PSE10 and created my 12x12 page. Lots of layers! And I have cropped to 6 4x6 for easy (cheaper!) printing and the prints will go into a D design page protector :)



I had a heap of fun playing in PSE, always do!! I did contemplate going digital but decided I really do love the paper and glue way too much so have settled for a happy in between :)

Onto my news!!

I have been invited to join the team over at Deer and Fawn Designs as a designer for November/December!! I am thrilled to be a part of the team and look forward to having a play with some of their products.

I have already received 2 of their Deer kits and they are packed full of goodies!! Head over to the shop here and the blog here. They are also on FB here.

Can't wait to share some new creations with you!

As always, thank you for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous title page! Fantastic idea for the spines. Congratulations, can't wait to see what you do with the Deer kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the labels Melinda!! Might have to steal your ideas... Also congrats on your Deer & Fawn DT gig - looking forward to seeing your creations.....

    ReplyDelete