Saturday 3 January 2015

Life Zesters January Challenge

Hi there!!

A super quick post today to share the new January challenge over at Life Zesters!!

This month the challenge is "Show us your style" Pretty easy, hey!! Even if you don't have a "style" yet why not try some pocket scrapping for the 1st time. You could even win some great prizes!! 

This month's prizes include a $50 voucher including post from Scrapbooking From Scratch


and

A $50 voucher including post from Simply Stamping with Narelle 


Make sure you head on over to the blog to see all the details!! 

And without further ado this is the layout that I have shared as part of the DT.

I have found my style can change from week to week but this spread is pretty much what an average spread will look like for me!!


I have used papers from the Simple Stories Daily Grind 6x6 paper pad and also some of the cut apart sheets :)

And, yep, top right photo is intentionally blurred ;) And hubby will do some journalling for me on the grid card below the photo.


A 3x4 card from the cut apart sheet that I have added a few bits to for our title card for the week.




And just a few close up's of some of the detail throughout the page.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you head on over to the LZ blog for all the challenge details and if you haven't already "like" them over on Facebook here. We are doing a little give away when we reach 500 likers!!

Happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

3 comments:

  1. aloha Melinda! Found your link from Ali's DD posts. Just wanted to say I loved looking at your DD and reading about your process and lovely family life. I live in Kailua, Hawaii so always enjoy seeing other warm winter DDs. Congrats on your DT posting, I look forward to reading/seeing your posts in the future. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much gleesormont!! I love having new followers and knowing someone is enjoying what I am posting!!

      Delete
  2. love your site looking forward to sending pages

    ReplyDelete