Tuesday 2 February 2016

Challenges Galore!

Hi there!!

I just thought I would pop in quickly and share some LO's I made for an Australia Day crop I participated in last week!! 5 pages, can you believe it?! Haha!

So, here they are, in order of the challenge number

Challenge #1 - What does Australia Day mean to you?


Challenge #2 - Colour challenge - Black, white, orange and yellow

 

Challenge #3 - 12345 Challenge




Challenge #4 - Tic, Tac Toe shape challenge



Challenge #4 - Tic, Tac, Toe, won me a prize pack!! Eeeek! So excited!

And finally challenge #5 - Blind Crop



I had lots of fun participating in these challenges and am super impressed that I got to complete all 5!!

That's it for me for now, happy scrapping!!

Melinda
xx


2 comments:

  1. Love that you were so inspired!!! Congrats on your win and all your beautiful pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !! You created 5 beautiful layouts and so glad you could join our Cyber crop. They are all gorgeous and will be a great addition to your albums.

    ReplyDelete