Sunday 27 March 2016

2015 Documented - Scrapping Clearly

Hi there! Today I'm sharing another lay out I made using the awesome Simple Stories "Life in Color" range. 

I have had so much fun with all these gorgeous goodies and had a lot of fun putting together our closing page for our 2015 PL album!


I will add here that I am still playing catch up on this album, hehehe, but was so inspired when I got my package I just HAD to dive in!!

There were alot of cut apart pieces in the Collection Kit that I knew as soon as I saw them I wanted to cut apart and use as they were so I pulled out my 3 faves and went ahead and started decorating!


I have used one of the cut apart cards here along with the alpha's from the sticker sheet in the same kit and some of the other stickers from both the clear sticker pack and the regular sticker pack (both of which have got so many delish goodies I had a hard time trying to decide on the pieces to use!!). I also added some stitching in silver - there are pops of silver throughout this whole collection and let me just say, I am so NOT over gold but silver sure has found a place in my scrappy heart!!


Again, a cut apart sheet paired with stickers and also this card has some chipboard stickers on it as well :)

Oh, and you probably noticed, I added some white and silver glitter enamel shapes from my stash!


When I saw this part of one of the cut apart border sheets I may have had to wipe away the drool. I don't know what it is about it but I just ADORE it and KNEW that I would have a hard time not using it as it is! So, I needed to fill the middle pockets of my page and voila - perfect size and the sentiment couldn't have been better!! This time just one sticker and those enamel shapes.


And just a close up of the 2 left hand pockets of the 4 :)

I do try to add in photo's of all 4 of us at both the beginning of the year's album's and the end. Normally it's either all 4 of us or 1 of each of us but I found some fave's from late last year, had them printed and added a couple of stickers to each and called it done!

I am super happy with how this turned out and cannot wait to get playing with some more of these goodies!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping

Mel
xx


1 comment:

  1. I love this page so much. Thank you for linking me to it. I think I will give PL a go and see where it takes me.

    ReplyDelete