Friday 8 July 2016

Love You To Bits Scrapbook page

Hi there! 2 posts in 1 day - I can hardly believe it!!

The other day on my Instagram account (m_sweetman) I shared a peek at something I was working on - well, really, I was just playing! I was inspired by a picture I found while googling rainbows :)


This picture in fact! I thought it would be fun to have a play and do my own rainbow. I love pink and blue but really am not a purple fan so I split my rainbow where the blue and pink would meet and came up with this!


As you can see I also added some fun texture using the gorgeous Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel and LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out!

I have sat on the background for a couple of days not really sure what I was going to do with it and ended up putting this page together


I recorded my whole process for this page and you can see me go from one idea to this. I love that so much of that background is showing, it's so pretty and that gel gives such an awesome effect through that stencil!

Here are a few close ups




And if your interested in seeing my process you can go here https://youtu.be/tb6YZDttj8o and watch it! Please do bear in mind it is only my 2nd attempt at a process video so be kind!! haha!!

Anyways, that's it for me for today! I hope you enjoyed my post and my video!
Happy scrapping!
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment