Sunday 12 May 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard | Simple Stories - Oh Happy Day | May 2019

Hello, hello my scrappy friends!!

It's been my turn over on the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog again this week featuring the layouts I created using the oh so fun and vibrant Simple Stories Oh Happy Day collection.

First up I had this floral number called "Remember, You've Got This" A pretty page and a little reminder to myself. With somewhere to write. That is hidden ;)



You can find the full blog post over here and you can see the process video below



Second was this one! A fun page (I just love, love, love this photo!!) of my biggest guys 9th birthday!



You can see the full blog post over on the Anna's blog here and you can see my process video below



Next up was this fun Easter page! If you have followed me a little while you will know that every year we set a trap for the Easter Buuny. And every year we fail to catch him lol



The full blog post on the Anna's blog is here and my process video is below



And lastly for this month is another Easter page. I seriously just couldn't go past the adorable Annabelle acrylic shapes. Aren't those bunnies the cutest?!



Full blog post is here and my process video is below


I hope that you have enjoyed these shares this week! I know I had lots of fun playing with this fun and bright collection which you can find over in the Anna's Craft Cupboard store here!

This post is going live on Mother's Day so however you celebrate, with whoever you celebrate I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day today!

Until next time, happy scrapping!!
Mel

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment