Friday 27 February 2015

December Daily Days 22-24. Nearly there!

Hi there!!

So, I think I shared here a couple of weeks ago that I have finally finished my December Daily for 2014. We have had a pretty crazy couple of weeks since then, last week of school holidays (thank goodness they ended!!) and, obviously, 1st week of school for 2015. A big one for us as my big guy has started full time school, yup, 5 days a week school. I can't believe my child is big enough to be at school full-time already but THAT is a whole nother story all together!!

I am here sharing days 22-24 of our DD. I haven't taken close up shots of anything but I have taken shots of each page and each spread sitting in our album. Also, finally got around to taking photo's of our Pixie inserts!!

So, photo heavy post but I hope you like it!!


Day 22 was a very hard day for me to document. It was Pop's funeral and, well, it was the funeral of a loved one, what more needs to be said?

I found a story un-related that I wanted to share but also in my journalling mentioned that it was the day we laid Pop to rest.


Days 21 and 22 as they sit in the album


Pretty simple page again but I just copied the embellishment cluster from the front of the 3x4 printed acetate sheet so it couldn't be "seen" from the front.

I have shared both of those pieces of art work on another blog post and if you would like a closer look/more info pop over here and have a squiz :)


Day 24 was spent at my in-laws as our "Christmas" with that side of the family. I totally forgot to take any photo's there so have worked with the few that I took before and after and one that was taken by my sister-in-law.


Day 23 and page 1 of day 24 as they sit in the album.


I adore this photo of me and my family that was taken on Christmas Eve. I added a few bits and pieces but wanted to keep the focus on the photo so again, nothing OTT.


Page 3 of our day 24. I adhered a little vellum envelope from TSS kit and popped in a couple of things Pixie brought along with her in the morning as it was her last day with us. I also used a shipping tag, added some of that gorgeous tinsel ribbon from the kit and popped my journalling on there.


Pages 2 and 3 of day 24 as they sit in our album.


The very last spread for day 24!! New PJ's and of course, milk, cookies and carrots!!

Page 4 of 24 as it sits in the album.
There is the last insert with Pixie's photo's sitting directly next to this page and I will share individual front and back photo's of the 3 of those at the end of this post.

My original idea for this post was to share all of the rest of our album but honestly, I don't know when I thought I would get the time to pull it ALL together at once so hopefully, this is the 2nd last post of our DD with the last post to come hopefully in the next week!!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing our album so far and honestly, though I love it, I cannot wait to move on completely from it!!

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!


Melinda
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment