Sunday 8 March 2015

The END of our DD 2014!! Yes, this is IT!!.

Yes, yes, yes!! This is the VERY LAST December Daily post you will see from me for 2014!! Yay!

Like my last post, not any close ups and mostly photo's, less words!!

Thank you so much for following along on your journey for December 2014. Probably my hardest, most challenging ever but it now March 2015 and things are good!!

So, thats enough blabber, onto our album!

I left you with Christmas Eve last time so here we go from Christmas Day!


Spread #1 - most of my bits are again from Michelle's kit :)


And as it sits in our album next to the last of our Pixie pages


Page #2. Again more more bits from TSS kit.


Page #3. What Christmas is all about - the kiddies!!

I pulled this page together with mostly the extra bits and pieces still in my kit that I had pulled out way back in the beginning.


And as spread #2 and #3 sit in our album.


Lastly for day 25, my big boy!! The joy on his face when he opened this and realised Santa has brought him EXACTLY what he asked for was priceless!! Our very own Raphael!!


Day 26 I dropped off our bunny Olaf for some fun with his brother Milo. Our friends that looked after him for us were besotted with him! It was seriously cute!!

More bits and pieces from the kit :)


And the last of 25 and our 26 in the album.


Day 27. We headed off on our mini family holiday and seriously, couldn't have come at a better time!! I did branch out of my DD kit here a little and included some pieces from the Simple Stories Hello Sunshine range - LOVE it!!


Day 28 and back to the kit!! That mocha is making my mouth water - yummo!!



Days 27 and 28 in our album.


I sorta broke my own rule on this day and HAD to include 2 stories for day 29. They were both equally important to me so they got included. What does it matter really?! Haha! Again, mostly from TSS kit but I also found some gorgeous kraft paper printed tape and fell in LOVE. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time it has appeared since Christmas day in this album ;)


And the 2nd page for day 29. A date!! Just the 2 of us!! And YUMMY food and cider. And no chasing kids. Or telling them a million times to sit down and eat. It was so nice!!


And both pages from day 29 in the album.


Day 30, goodies from the kit. And a label from the bits I added.


And day 31!! Well, part 1 or day 31. I shared part 2 here. More of that yummy tape and goodies from TSS kit.


And as they sit in our album :)

As I have been promising, here are our Pixie pages. Very simple. But included. And I LOVE them! I am just going to post all the photos, 3 6x8 pages, front and back. A couple have flips so in between there will be an extra photo with that opened :) Enjoy!








Ok, so I tell a tiny little lie! It was accidental so it doesn't count ;) I somehow missed taking a photo of the back side of the 2nd insert O.o Oops! But, I expect you get the gist.

Last but not least, our FULL album!


Yikes, if you have made it this far, I thank you!! And thank you for following along on what has turned from a 31 day task to a 3 month long task. I did enjoy it and I am very much looking forward to completing a 2015 December Daily album. Hopefully staying on top. But hey, things, life happen. All is good. It has all been recorded. And I love the finished project!

A massive thank you to Michelle at The Stamp Spot for her gorgeous kit and for all of her patience and kindness when I needed it through December; and both before and after!!

I highly, highly recommend working from some sort of kit if you plan on embarking on your own DD journey, this year, next year, catching up or simply EVER!! It took away the stress of "what to use". Even pulling a kit together from your stash would work perfectly!!

Thank you again for following along and I promise you will not hear from me about my DD for 2014 again any time soon!!

Happy scrapping!!

Melinda 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment