Friday 29 April 2016

A little news

Hello there!

Just a super quick post today sharing with you that I have once again bitten the bullet and re-joined Stampin' Up!!

I first fell in love with the products back in 2007 (I think) and immediately upon seeing my very 1st catalogue I joined up as a demonstrator!!

I needed to replenish a few things recently - I seriously cannot go past SU cardstock for my cards - so took the plunge and signed up again!

I don't know if it is good timing or not but the retirement list has just come out again so if there is something you are desperately after that is on the list make sure you jump on it cause once it's gone, it's gone for good!!


You can click here and see the retirement list in 2 categories - stamps and everything else and here if you wish to order - a simple, quick, easy way of ordering and it will get sent straight to your front door!!

So, that's it for me for today, if you have any questions or anything please don't hesitate to contact me either leaving a comment here on my blogpost or if you click the link to shop there is a link there to contact me as well :)

Happy scrapping!
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment