Friday 30 December 2016

{Colour Blast DT} Secret Santa Gift Tags

Hi there my lovely followers! I am here with you today sharing some fun Christmas tags I made for my family Secret Santa gift exchange!

I seriously had a lot of fun putting these together and just playing so I really cannot recommend highly enough JUST PLAYING! It's so fun and you never know, you may make your most fave thing ever!

If you would like to see my process click on the link below for my process video, otherwise read on for my step-by-steps!!



First up I cut some tag shapes with my Silhouette Cameo (you could do the same with either a die, some pre-cut tags or even hand cut your own tags) onto plain white cardstock. I used my sketch pens and I font I LOVE to write out everyone's name knowing I wanted to water colour them.

I left the tags attached to my mat so that I could easily keep track of all the bits and took it over to my work space and got to work. 

First up some grey chalk ink with a Darkroom Door background stamp (Christmas Script) randomly stamped across all the tags.


I then grabbed the gorgeous Peacock Colour Shimmer Dust, added a little to an empty ephemera pack with a little water and used a little paint brush to colour the names on each of the tags.


I used some of the left over mix to add splatters across all the tags and when that was dry moved onto the colour paste.

I grabbed a little stencil from my stash and my Steel Colour Paste and again, added that randomly through the stencil across all the tags.


I knew I wanted to include pops of red so I grabbed out some packaging and my Love Colour Spray to do the trusty packaging technique to add some pops of red.


I used the nozzle to apply some splatters of the Love across all the tags as well.

I decided to add a flair to each tag so grabbed a few from my stash along with some red sewing thread to make a little nest for each flair. 

After they were all attached I decided I wanted a little more sparkle so grabbed my Steel Colour Shimmer Spray and added some splatters with the nozzle.


A couple of finishing touches including red and white twine and some sequins and 8 tags ready to go!



I'm really pleased with how these turned out and best of all I really did have a lot of fun creating them!

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas Day celebrations and perhaps some of you even found some Colour Blast goodies under the tree?!

I can't wait to share my next post in the New Year so until then, stay safe, celebrate in style and get messy!


Melinda

2 comments:

  1. This is so creative, I love it! I am totally doing this. I am making the tags this year and I’ll definitely use this. We’re holding the celebrations in one of the coolest Venues in NYC and this just fits right in. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of fake IWC Patek Philippe’s more popular contemporary dress watches, the Calatrava Reference 6006G was released in 2017 featuring a 39mm fake audemars piguet white gold case — a significant increase in size compared to its predecessor, Reference 6000 — and a clean, modern fake panerai dial with subsidiary seconds and a radial date function. As with all dress watches manufactured by Patek Philippe, the fake hublot true marvel rests in the movement visible through the exhibition caseback.
    The movement 240 PS C is fake seiko distinguished by its 22K gold off-center micro-rotor, as opposed to the more commonly used central rotor seen in other fake rolex mass-market Calatrava models and simpler Patek complications. Finally, the finishing of the movement is no less impressive with perfectly fake Rolex aligned Côtes de Genève finish across bridges, perlage peeking through on the base plate, and mirror polishing on the bevels and screws, an rolex replica unbelievably time-consuming practice that is considered the height of decorative finishing in Haute rolex kopia Horlogerie. The present example is accompanied by a Patek Philippe box, papers, push pin, and replika klockor hangtag.

    ReplyDelete