Tuesday 10 April 2018

{Stash} Shimelle ~ Clear The Desk ~ Kit One ~ Pages Flip Through & Left Overs

Hey and hello scrappy friends!! A super quick share today of some pages I created at a recent retreat.

I took Shimelle Laine's newest class "Clear The Desk" and took the kits with me on said retreat. I worked my way through 2 1/2 of the kits I created with stash items and today I am sharing Kit One and what I made.

You can see my YT video walk through here


And here are the 4 pages and kit created using Shimelle's class


This was the kit I put together based on that bokeh effect paper. There is a quick flip through at the end of the video of what I have left as well ;) Which I will add to my "left over" kit bits for playing with at the end of "using up" all the kits!


Love & Adore


My Little Cat


Our Island Adventure


Best Wishes

So, that is the 4 pages I created so far with the kit. I have more pages made from the next kit/s I just need to work out what I've done etc and I can share!!

If you want to see more from Shimelle head to www.shimelle.com and you can also find her on YT

I hope enjoy and I shall see you again very soon! 

Have a fantastic, scrappy day!
Melinda



No comments:

Post a Comment