Friday 27 April 2018

{Stash} K+ April Challenge ~ Recipe Challenge ~ Details

Hello scrappy friends!! A super quick share for you today of my entry for the April 2018 K+ Challenge! 


This one was lots of fun and I really love my end result! 


I am going to give credit right now where credit is due! For my "something borrowed" I have borrowed 2 ideas! One idea I saw on Scrapaholics Anon by Hollie Heyenga - I'll try to link her page here! And I also borrowed the idea of the big flip on the right hand side from one of my newest YT crushes Corrie Jones and the page I got inspiration from was here.


Old: Papers (especially that blue spot one - one of my all time faves that I have been hoarding) and of course the whole idea of the wedding, after all we just celebrated our 10th anniversary! Oh, and a couple of punches!
New: Vicky Boutin Art Crayons and also a brand new Distress Crayon in Stormy Sky - the ever popular smooshing technique and of course, splatters ;) and also those fun gold and wood alphas
Borrowed: The journalling idea and the page design - links above!
Blue: Paper and mixed media

Here are a few close ups!





Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

Mel
xx

3 comments:

  1. oh my.. this looks amazing, I love the design and great photo too.. fabulous take on the criteria for this months challenge.. thanks so much for joining in with Kraft+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely page - the best bit for me is how the photo panel is slightly askew which helps give it a more relaxed, free look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many clever ideas on one page. Love this. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete