Sunday 4 November 2018

Kraft Plus Challenges | November 2018 | Potato Head | A Scrapbook Layout

Hey everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Ok, so today's share is for the fun K+ Challenge for November and if you have not seen it yet, here it is!


I was stumped to start with and then I found this cut file in my CUT to YOU files and boom, IDEA!!


I chose to scrap an older photo of my big boy and keep it fun and bright so pulled out some of my Vicki Boutin All The Good Things collection and my Distress Oxide inks and got to work!


Today's post is short and sweet so here are a few close ups






You can see my process video for this page below


And if you have any questions, please drop them below or head over to my FB page To The Stars and Back.

And make sure you head over the K+ blog for all of the amazing DT inspo and to load up your challenge for this month too!

I hope you have enjoyed and until next time, happy scrapping!

Mel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment