Tuesday 1 January 2019

STB January 2019 | The Best Summer Fun | A Scrapbook Layout

Hello, hello and welcome to my first blog post for 2019!! I really can't believe that another year has come and gone the way that 2018 did but it has and on life goes!!

Today's share is for the Scrap The Boys Challenge blog and I was really inspired by the colours in the graphic this month and that was my jumping off point.


And here is my finished page.


Would you believe that ALL of the patterned paper I used on this page is actually from a Christmas collection?! Yep! The 3 patterns I have used all came from the Tis The Collection that Cocoa Vanilla Studio released a few years ago and I just love it!


A little mixed media in the background using a combination of Distress Oxide inks with the packaging technique and also some Shimmerz products fairly new to my stash.


I customised a word from a CVS die cut pack to fit my colour a scheme better and then used a combination of that word (summer), some CVS puffy stickers and some other CVS flat alphas and I really love the combination of fonts and textures!


I've added a few stickers from a couple of different CVS collections and also some wood veneer pieces, I loved the inclusion of the wood colour!


I have a process video up if you'd like to see this page come together - there is some amount of shuffling things around the page; my mojo is a little meh at the moment! But I got there in the end lol


I do hope you enjoy and make sure you head over here to the STB blog to check out all of the other amazing DT inspiration, these girls are so very talented!

I hope you are enjoying the beginning of this new year and I am excited to be bringing you some new things very soon!

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment