Wednesday 16 January 2019

CUT to YOU | The Best Is Yet To Come | TN Spread

Hello everyone and happy hump day!

Today's share is for CUT to YOU and this month Gwen has, once again, sponsored the Scrap The Girls challenge. I have drawn inspiration from the Pinterest board that Krisy linked, namely the inspirational quotes about "you got this" and also the aqua dress with the red cherries.


Something a bit different for me but I really enjoyed the more streamlined process. Less space = less stuff, yeah?!? 


I have used the "TN The Best Is Yet To Come" cut file for this page which I have re-sized in my Silhouette software. For the Custom Cut product head over here. I did record my process though I am not sure how it is going to come across on screen so check it out and let me know please! I'm new to this recording my screen thing and this is my first go!


Anyways, I stretched my files so that they would fill the pages. I have done that to both the Title and the 2019 but only ended up using the title so far!


I added some colour to my cuts using a combo of a couple of Shimmerz Paints to match the paper I had used on the other other side. Which has come from the Shimelle, Glitter Girl Project Pad. 


I pulled a bunch of aqua and red embellishments for this spread and just added bits and pieces until I was happy. I did keep in mind that I didn't want to add too much bulk while creating.


Head over here for the STG January challenge. And head over here for the CTY store and to see all of the fun new designs for this month!! I just love that Gwen has added TN designs to the range and it's really inspired me to get playing. Oh, and if you haven't seen them yet, the TN I am using is actually a Pocket Page Notebook designed by Michelle from The Stamp Spot. You can find them over here.

That's it for me for today! I will be back again soon (tomorrow ;) ) with another share so until then, happy scrapping!!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment