Tuesday 12 May 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge #157 - May Flowers

Hi there!!

Popping in to share my very 1st challenge make as part of the Tiddly Inks DT! This fortnight the theme is "May Flowers". When I saw the theme I knew straight away which image I wanted to use so got her all printed out and got colouring!!

Here is my card


I adore this stamp, she is seriously too cute and a great little image to share for the swap I participated in over at Kit and Clowder.

Here is a little close up of her all coloured up!



The copic colours I used are as follows:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E21, E25 and E29
Dress: BV20, BV23, BV25 and BV29 also RV91, RV93, RV95 and RV99
Flowers: R00, R11, E02, R20, E95 and E04 also E43, E44, E47 and E49
Leaves: YG03, G94 and G99

I have had this cutie in my stash for AGES and am so pleased with how she turned out! Oh, and the sentiment came from this set, also from Tiddly Inks :) It just fitted perfectly!!

So, this fortnight the challenge is "May Flowers" so make sure you share your take!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have found some inspiration both here, on the Tiddly Inks blog and at the girls blogs with their gorgeous creations!!

Melinda
xx

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card Melinda! Love your coloring.

    -xx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely card, fantastic colouring - welcome to the Design Team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I especially love the bit of lace on the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you color beautifully and the card design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete