Friday 22 May 2015

Fabby Friday with Tiddly Inks

Hello!!

Here we are with another Fabby Friday post with Tiddly Inks!! 

This week I used the gorgeous little "King of The Wild Ones" digi stamp which I have had in my stash for ages and have been waiting for the confidence to colour him up. He jumped straight out at me when I was looking for an image to choose as he reminds me of my 2 little boys who are certainly testing their boundaries as of late ;)


A clean and simple make for me but I have been busting to give this a go!! I have actually used my cameo to cut the card front with the stitched border after I printed my image and sentiment (the sentiment came from this set) using the PixScan mat.

Here is a little close up of my colouring


The copic colours I have used are as follows:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E43, E47 and E49
Wild Thing Outfit: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18 and BG49
Crown: Y15, Y17, E15 and E18

This little cutie has made his overseas to one of our nephews and I hope he arrives there soon and safely!!

Hope you like my little guy and happy crafting :)

Melinda
xx

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And reminds me of the kids book/ movie.....perfect for a little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you coloured this! Lovely Cas design too.

    I have a shirt that says "Mothers of little boys work from son up to son down." Not quite as relevant for me as mine are 12 and 14 now....maybe I should send it to you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you coloured him! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete