Monday 17 June 2013

Make a Wish Dreamy Dragon

Hello there my lovely followers!

Just thought I was well over due for a share so today I am sharing with you a card I made a little while ago for a very good friend of mine for her birthday.

I used a gorgeous stamp from Whimsy and it is called Dreamy Dragon.

I coloured the image 1st and then matched the colours with card stock etc that I had here at home so I don't actually have any details for you except that I KNOW for sure that the pink ink I have used for the sentiment and the pink marker for the doodling is Melon Mambo from Stampin Up!

Without further ado here is the little cutie (if I do say so myself!!)


You can see much better in the close up that I have also done a stippled background around him. This was my very 1st attempt at stippling and I think I did a pretty reasonable job!!


I'm pretty sure that my friend not only got a little surprise with the arrival of this little guy but actually loved him!!

Thanks for stopping by to say hi and feel free to leave me some love :)


1 comment:

  1. I so love this dreamy dragon! He is so totally adorable, and your colouring in just rocks!

    ReplyDelete