Tuesday 6 August 2013

Another baby girl!!

Hello there lovely followers!!

Today I am sharing with you a card that I have made. I would love to take full credit for the design etc but full credit needs to go the very talented Alyce Keegan over at Kit and Clowder. She has A-MAZING colouring skills and pulls together absolutely stunning cards, some of which she offers as classes over at Arnold's Scrapbooking in Queensland, Australia. 

I have been stalking following Alyce very avidly on both her blog and her FB page so when I saw that she was selling complete card kits I was very quick to get the details!!

I actually took this card kit with me on our family holiday to Bali and though I didn't get alot of opportunity to create while I was away I did get the chance to get most of the colouring done. I fell in love with the gorgeous Tilly as soon as I saw she was released by Krista over at Saturated Canary as a rubber stamp at Little Darlings.

Without further ado, here is the card I had so much fun re-creating :) This creation will be heading to a very special friend of mine who has just had her 3rd child who happens to be a beautiful little girl!! Her 2 big brothers and her Daddy will sure have a lot on their plate looking after her!


And here is a close up of the gorgeous Tilly


And some of the gorgeous detail that was included with the kit


Oh, and on a side note, thank you to all of you that wished me all the best for the DT role I applied for but wasn't meant to be :)

Thank you as always for stopping by, please feel free to leave me some love!!


3 comments: