Friday 11 October 2013

Tiddly Inks Anything Goes Challenge

Hello there!

Just a quick little post today sharing with you a card I created for the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog #119 - Anything Goes.

I used the "Wicked Birthday" stamp set and had a heap of fun colouring her up - as always!!

I have just used some of my stash of 6x6 paper pads, cut up some bling flourishes and used a flair from A Piece of Cake Designs.

Without further ado here is my little creation which I decided to keep pretty simple :)


Copics used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9
Clothes Blue: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99 Purple: BV20, BV23, BV25 and BV29

I did a little doodling around the edge, mounted the papers and added some bling, the mini doily (from The Greatest View) and the flair.

I think this is going to be going to one of my nieces for her birthday this month :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed looking at my creation :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete