Wednesday 14 October 2015

October with Dusty Attic

Hello there Dusty fans!! Melinda here with you today sharing our week 37 in our 2015 Project Life album.

I picked up my gorgeous pack from boss lady Jen a couple of weeks ago and have finally got around to using some of the beautiful new pieces!! I cannot wait to get some more out and make more pretty things!! As you probably noticed I tend to use lots of the titles in our PL album and this week/month there is no exception :)


So, the 2 pages next to each other :) Apart from all the yummy Dusty products I have used an older (by older I mean 2014!!) Pink Paislee range "Hello Sunshine" which has a few black pops in collection. I have used the 6x6 paper pad and the ephemera pack.

The pops of black totally inspired my decision to colour all of my chippy black. Which was so quick and easy using a make up sponge and the Dusty In Colour Soot (DA0925). LOVE!!

Here is the left side



And the right


And here are the close ups along with product links :)


Our title card using Mini Captions #3, Mini ABC Upper and Mini Number Set.


Another of the mini titles from Mini Captions #3.


One of the arrows from Love This....


This cute little piece I have been wanting to use for AGES and I FINALLY got it used!! From Word Disks #1.


I so love this little title from Mini Captions #7.


More alphas from the Mini ABC Upper and the "fun" is from the Word Pack #28.

I have also used the XOXO in couple of places and also the "adventure" and "awesome" titles from Word Pack #28.

So, with this spread done and dusted I am fairly certain that that concludes album #2 for 2015. But perhaps this will be week 1 in album 3!! So many, many memories and moments captured!

I am planning on some fun scrappy time this afternoon and have got the beautiful, inspiring Dusty Attic moodboard up on my computer screen to hopefully get some scrapping done. I cant win the awesome $100 voucher up for grabs so make sure you have a play and use the below board for some inspiration!


Happy scrapping and Ill see you next month!!


No comments:

Post a Comment