Friday 19 August 2016

{Project Life} Week 21

Hi there my lovely followers and any newbies stopping by today I am here sharing with you a recent Project Life spread I have completed!

It has been a little while since I have done a PL share and I have a few photo's to edit and upload but for week 21 I have actually completed my very 1st process video of my PL process so I would love it if you would stop by and take a look here.

If, for whatever reason you have not seen it or can't here are all the detail shots and little detail about what I have used and/or done :)

I have used the Shimelle Laine Starshine collection for this week, I'm pretty sure it is my all time favourite collection. EVER. I have used the 6x6 paper pad, the sticker sheet, the ephemera pack, the thickers, the decorative tape, the chipboard pieces, both the roller stamp and the acrylic stamp and also the rub on pens! Oh, and at the very end, some Roadbase Colour Spray by Colour Blast Australia.

First up, the left hand side in completion 


I ALWAYS work on our title card first up so here is a close up of that


A couple more close up's of the left hand side



And onto the right hand side


And a few close ups





If you have any questions, please just ask away! I hope you enjoyed watching my process or seeing all the close ups!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping!
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment