Monday 17 October 2016

{ScrappingClearly DT} Hello 36

Hi there friends! Today I'm here with you today sharing this page I put together using the gorgeous Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection and a silly SnapChat photo of myself from my birthday this year for ScrappingClearly!


Isn't this collection just beautiful?!

I started with a stencil from my stash, some white cardstock and some Faber-Castell Whipped Spackle for some interest in the background and then grabbed my sushine colour shimmer spray by Colour Blast and also my bubblegum colour spray and sprinkled those across the page in a diagonal from top left to bottom right.


You can see here I have layered a couple of the frames from the ephemera pack behind the photo along with one of those cute tabs from the same pack which I used my machine to a little stitching through. A doily from my stash and I fussy cut some of those gorgeous flowers from this paper from the collection. Oh, and those GORGEOUS mirror acrylic pieces which I have used in 3 places also along the diagonal.


For the title I used the word hello from the mirror acrylic pieces and also the big acetate 3 and 6 from the ephemera pack. Love how this looks and that you can see the little details through the 36!


And my little cluster on the bottom right :) I used some of the off-cuts from pushing the frame out of the paper it was in and a little tag (the mint and gold) as layering pieces from the ephemera pack under the tab. More fussy cut flowers and the 3rd mirror acrylic piece. Some more machine stitching, again with just a white thread.

When this was all assembled I cut down 2 sides and stuck this beautiful to the top and left hand side of the page for a little more interest, colour and texture. I then machine sewed around the 2 edges and distressed the card stock a little.

I am really happy with how this page came together and can't wait to get the chance to play some more with this beautiful collection! 

You can see my process here on my YouTube channel! (if it doesn't load straight away, it is still uploading as I press publish here!)


Thanks for stopping by and have a happy, scrappy day!!



Melinda

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment