Saturday 24 December 2016

The Great Easter Bunny Trap 2015 ~ A Page for Shimelle.com

Hello there and welcome to this somewhat overdue post!!

As the title may suggest I have FINALLY gotten around to sharing my full layout that was featured on the Shimelle.com website way back in March!!

I can't remember exactly what my theme was but from memory I think it was a black and white photo and Easter 😃

I narrowed my photo selection down to this one of my boys from Easter 2015. 

Each year since 2012 hubby and the boys have set a "trap" to catch the Easter Bunny and funnily enough, we haven't managed to catch him yet! The boys love the challenge and my biggest this year actually set the trap with a little guidance from the husband - photos yet to scrap 😉

Here is my page


I have used a bunch of supplies from the Shimelle collections I had in my stash along with this awesome background sheet I got from Typo. Love the colours and the fun pattern!!

And a couple of close up's!




Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this layout, it reminds me that I need to get some more done!! 

Which brings me around to this little side note - I was about to draft yet another blog post for a DT page and found a couple of drafts sitting in my blog! Today is Christmas Eve here in Australia and I am sharing an Easter page. Haha! Anyways, to all of my lovely followers and likers I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for the year ahead!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping!

Mel
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment