Monday 30 April 2018

{Stash} Freaking Supernova

Hey hey scrappy friends!! I have a super super quick share for you of an art journal page I threw together to play along with the Viva Las VegaStamps April challenge. 



 Obviously I was inspired by the colours but I was also inspired by the word “reflections” listed under the graphic. Reflection made me think of reflecting on life and changes. Then butterflies. Then this awesome sentiment stamp from VLVS. I have used a total of 5 VLVS stamps for this and am really happy with my end result!

Here are a couple of close ups!




Thanks for stopping by and to Sue, thanks for the prompting to play along!!

Until next time,
Mel
xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous ! Thank you for taking part in the monthly VLVS! Challenge !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Thanks for linking up at VLVS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You smashed this Mel! I love this piece so freakin' much!! X

    ReplyDelete