Wednesday 1 July 2020

STB July 2020 | Wonderful You

Hey my scrappy friends and welcome to my blog again today!!

Can you believe it is the 1st July already?!? Officially birthday month for me ;)

Anyways, I'm here with my next share for Scrap The Boys. Check out this mood board - it is so, so beautiful and I really love it!!And here is my layout. 

As you can see I was inspired by the soft, pretty colours which steered me in the direction of this beautiful cut file designed by Paige Evans. It's from the Silhouette Store and simply called "Flower Wreath" (Design ID 232488).

For my title I have used one of the Annabelle acrylic pieces from the "Word Pack 2 Wonderful" set, available exclusively through Anna's Craft Cupboard paired with some holographic thickers.

I have recorded my process video and you can watch that in the video below, just hit the play button! I hope you enjoy!


And here are some close up photo's for you.







Make sure you head over to the STB blog to see all of the other gorgeous creations from the team and to enter your take on this challenge!

I hope I have inspired you to play with some soft pinks and blues and maybe even some florals for a boy page!

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment