Thursday 21 February 2013

PL Tag Swap


Hi there!

Just wanted to share 1 of about 15 different projects I have on the go right now!! 


It is my latest swap that I am involved with in the PLA Tag Swappers Group. The theme was for each of us to pick a word and then our words were randomly generated between our group and we had to make a card that used our given word. I hope that makes sense!! Haha!

My word (of course!) was CREATE and I can't wait to see what someone else does with it and the word I was given to create with was LIFE. So here are my "LIFE" cards:



So, I used my 3rd baby the Cameo to print and cut the little tag which says "having the time of our life". Used one of my favourite washi tapes and twine - I LOVE twine!! I have also used 2 stamp sets - they are both Studio Calico sets - one I got 2nd hand (though unused - winning!!) and the other I got from 2 Peas. Oh, and the very important grid cards by Becky Higgins from over at Craft House NZ. 

Thanks for dropping in and I hope you like my little creations!

1 comment:

  1. they look amazing, of course Melinda. Love the print and cut - must have a go at that myself.

    ReplyDelete