Tuesday 5 March 2013

Create - Jan and Feb DONE!

Well hello again lovely followers!!

Here today (FINALLY I might add!) are my completed January and February tasks for my OLW January and February tasks!


Head on over here for the complete story of January. And here for the start of February's journey :) And here for the end of February's journey

Here is the good stuff - the pictures!!

FRONT January


BACK January


And February - my Inspiration Board
This is now blu-tacked to the wall in my craft room above my PC. When I decide that it's done it's job I'm going to fold it in half and pop into an 8 1/2"x11" PP and pop that straight into my file.




We got our March email just yesterday from Ali so I am hoping to get to watching that tonight - I believe hubby will be pleased to have the opportunity to play in the garage tonight!!

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment