Monday 20 May 2013

Felicity from the 50's

Hi there blog followers!! 2 posts in 1 day - jeepers!!

Just sharing my card creation for my DT spot over at Angie Delarie Products.

I had heaps of fun (again) colouring in monotone - using again the Cool Grey's. I couldn't help myself from adding just a little bit of colour to make the image pop so I used B01 and B02 for both her eye's and the birdie :)
I have teamed the image with some of Heidi Swapp's older lines (No Limits) which I LOVE!! Inked some edges, did some stitching and and layered Felicity on top with foam dots.

Hope you like it!!


And just a close up of Felicity


As always, thank you for dropping by, have a great night :)

1 comment:

  1. she's an awesome image, love her in the greyscale colours with just the pop of her piercing blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete