Monday 20 May 2013

PL Week 10

Hi there!! yes, it's been a little while, sorry! I sort of lost my mojo for creating but thankfully have managed to stay mostly on top of my PL even though my blogging is WAY behind!! I have a few weeks to post starting with Week 10 today. Enjoy!

LHS

That "Wednesday" journalling card is actually a bi-fold card - we had a HUGE day and I had ALOT to say! I have decorated with washi (of course!!) and some of the goodies sent to me from Michelle for my DT work (I will be sharing on the store blog also!).


Here is the RHS


I also have 2 inserts for this week and also a 6x8 snap insert with hubby's birthday cards in it

Here is the front of the 1st insert (One of Cathy Zielske's templates)


And the back

I honestly can't remember if I threw this template together myself (most likely not!!) but can't for the life of me remember where I got it from so both apologies and thank you's to the person who did make this template if it wasn't me!

Front of insert 2


Back of insert 2


And finally last but not least both LHS and RHS together


As always, thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed looking at my week 10 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment