Thursday 12 December 2013

December Daily Days 1-4 with Heidi Swapp yummies!

Hello there!!

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and take a peek at my creation!! I think this post is going to be photo heavy too, FYI ;)

So, as I shared a few posts ago I decided ages ago that I was going to use the Heidi Swapp Believe mini album for my DD this year - I figured if I had zero time to get anything done at least the base pages were done and all I would need to do would be add photos and journalling :)

I gotta say, the gorgeousness of this album has made me want to play, play and play!!

Without further ado here you go with the cover:


So, I have used some bits and pieces from my stash but have also used some Believe banners, Believe ephemera and some washi (the gold - love this!!) from Freckled Fawn. I have used my own handwriting along with my silhouette and printer to do the Sweetman and used Heidi Swapp colour magic letters for the December and gorgeous gold glittery thickers for the 2013. So happy with how this turned out!! 


And just a close up of the bottom corner :)

Onto the inside! I have seriously had so much fun putting this together!!


This is the 1st page you open up to and I love this pic of my little family!
We had a family shoot done pretty recently by the lovely Nadine over at Nadine Stanford Photography and I am so happy with the shots and the way the turned out in general!


This is the 1st page after the 1st tag - another GORGEOUS pic - this time of my handsome littlest men. Thank you Nadine!! More Heidi ephemera and some paper from the 6x6 paper pad :)


I haven't done a heap with these 2 tags as yet. I have used my tiny attacher to attach a couple of vellum tags!


On the left hand side tag there is a little card I played with in PSE and when I went to stick it down the red was SO. BOLD. I used some scraps of vellum as a little banner flap over the top to soften it up a bit.


And here is the card in digi form :) The image is from Sweet Shoppe Designs from their December Daily Digi Kit and the words are Ali Edwards from one of the Christmas PSD templates found here.



Here is the transperency with some Believe banners and again that gorgeous washi from Freckled Fawn.



And our Day One :)
All about decorating in this house. We did also have my husband's work Christmas family day but the tree won out! I have photographed 3 balls that represented our colour scheme this year - totally inspired by Heidi's Believe range ;) And also, one of my most favourite little decorations - a little Eeyore in a ball catching a snowflake on his little nose.


Day Two.
We went and saw a friend of ours who's little boy was celebrating his 2nd birthday :) We also got to enjoy some of the left over cake (his party was the day before but we missed it) which both of my boys LOVED! Again, more Believe ephemera, some gold glitter thickers and also some of Heidi's glitter buzz words, oh, and more washi!!



Day Three.
A pretty ordinary Tuesday morning here but on a drive I turned around to see my 2 favourite little guys holding hands. A-DORABLE!! I edited the pic in an app called Pic FX - turned it black and white and added the tiny heart bokeh effect. I have to say, I am in LOVE with this page!! In love! More washi and also some from Glitz designs, the tiny black hearts. Some gold and natural coloured twine, some Believe 6x6 paper and the LOVE came from Maggie Holmes Flea Market ephemera pack. The banner is a little flap and I have added some kraft coloured card under to complete my journalling.


Day Four.
We had a Kindy orientation morning for my biggest boy on this day. So my sister came over and watched Hunter for me while Jacob and I headed off to school. He had an absolute ball and he is so so so looking forward to starting Kindy next year! So, today, Believe ephemera, some vellum from my stash, a PL 3x4 journalling card, some Believe 12x12 scraps of paper and the frame is from CTMH spritzed with Heidi's Chartreuse Colour Shine.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the day numbers (the little stars from the ephemera pack) are a perfect fit for the Epiphany tools star tool!! Love!!

Thank you for stopping by and I would love to read some of your thoughts!!

If your DD'ing this year I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am and I am planning a catch up over the next few days!!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome album!!! love all the pages and bit and pieces you put on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I just love the photo of your boys holding hands...so, so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Beautiful book. Love, the tags you used at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your album is featured on Heidi Swapp's facebook page! - Jennifer Evans; Heidi Swapp Media Team Leader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I could pull off projects like this! What a gorgeous project.

    Thanks also for the really sweet comment you left me. I'll try and add the colours I used on King Of The Wild Ones tomorrow, happy to share. Poke me if I forget! X

    ReplyDelete