Thursday 19 December 2013

Love you to the stars and back

Hi there!

Though I have a heap to catch up on sharing with you in my DD I am here today to share a scrapbook page I recently completed of my 2 little boys. I used another of Shimelle Laine's sketches from her blog which you can see below



And here is the link to the post on Shimelle's blog.

I had decided that this was a picture that HAD to be scrapped - it is one of my all time favourites of the little guys and then I saw the heart paper from Glitz Design and I KNEW I had found the perfect paper!

Here is a shot of the whole LO


I have used a sheet of plain black card stock to mount it all onto and then started my layers. The blue is from one of Amy Tan's lines (Im sorry I can't remember which exactly!), then the black hearts from Glitz which I used some white texture paste with Heidi Swapp stencil in the top right and bottom left corners. On top of that I sprinkled some of the Teal Colour Shine from Heidi Swapp. I have used the same blue to mount my photo. A stamp and paper clip from Freckled Fawn, some thickers and some of the alpha's from the Glitz Wild and Free sticker sheet. Also another Amy Tan paper (the kraft with the white arrows) and some grey and white chevron from my stash. And to finish it off I used a teal, black and white heart from Charms Creations and also some of the little teal glittery hearts from Freckled Fawn.


And just a close up of the title and some bits and pieces :)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Melinda. You are my 12 Days of Craftmas winner of the Anna Griffin loot! Please email me your addy to shemainesmith22@gmail.com and I'll get your prize in the mail to you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete