Friday 11 July 2014

The Fabulous Heidi Swapp!!

Hi again!!

As promised I am here with yet another challenge entry!! I am so proud of myself!! Haha!!

This time I worked on this challenge and chose the row 2nd from bottom :)


Here is my layout and I used all 5 elements from the bingo board - stitching, flairs, washi tape, sequins and bling!!

Again, so much fun playing!! Of course, it helps when you are so totally inspired by what you are scrapping.


I have used some of Heidi Swapp's Dreamy collection and also the Serendipity line. There are some bling and shiny stars from Freckled Fawn, that is a Maggie Holmes fabric frame and some gorgeous thickers from American Crafts - sorry for the not fantastic photo - dreary days here in Perth at the moment!!

Here are a couple of close ups :)



Again, thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!


1 comment:

  1. beautiful page Melinda. Love all the layers and I have a little crush on you handwriting. Is gorgeous! thanks for joining us it's been a fabulous week

    ReplyDelete