Monday 14 December 2015

December Day 13

Hi hi! A little later than the last couple of days but done!!

Day 13 brought about one of my most fave December magic moments, Santa photos! 

A front and back design on a 6x8 page. 


The front (obviously!) is a blown up photo of both of my boys with Santa and you can see from the looks on their faces there was no fear or anything, they couldn't wait for their turn!! The big alphas are from my stash and so is the twine. The red paper in the background is the cute reindeer pattern paper from the kit :)


And the back is 2 photos printed a bit smaller than 3x4, mounted on some red card from my stash. I attempted my journalling straight onto the background paper (which is the other side of the red) but it wasn't readable so I pulled out my electronic typewriter and did journalling strips. I punched a scallop circle from one of the glitter 6x4 papers, numbers from the kit and a few red gems from my stash. 

That's it for me for today! I love how these pages turned out, I just love Santa photos and seeing their eyes twinkle with the magic. 

Happy scrapping!

Melinda
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment