Tuesday 15 December 2015

December Day 14

Hello, hello from me to you today!! I'm sharing with you today our day 14, or more, MY day 14. But with Mum's what is their's is everyone's. Thankfully it seems the germs are ONLY mine which is a blessing, I don't really want sick kids or a sick husband, especially when he has been so eager to help me out!!

So, MY day 14 looked like this


Yep, a bunch of cold and flu and sore throat medication. A trip to the Dr confirmed it was a virus - which is both a good thing (nothing serious) and a bad thing (nothing to kick it's butt outta my system!!) but, at the end of the day, it is what it is, December or not!! Haha!

The only things not from my kit from The Stamp Spot are those stamps - I pulled them from my stash. I actually brought them awhile ago from Michelle and if they look like something you wanted to add to your stash head over to her website, she is having a clearance at the moment and when I last checked these stamps were still available - at 40% off. As is the rest of the store!! She has a blurb on her front page, time for a re-brand and re-think etc on her behalf. 

I realised when I snapped this photo that I had forgotten a couple of "in the album" shots so first up here is day 14 next to day 13 in our album.


And here is page 1 of day 12 next to day 11


I love the difference in size!!

And page 2 of day 12 next to day 13 :)



That's it for me for today!! Good timing, dinner is ready ;)

Hopefully I will find some mojo today or tomorrow morning to get day 15 done - teacher cards and gifts!! Otherwise, I will be back with some more days of our DD as soon as I feel up to it!

Happy Scrapping!
Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment