Wednesday 24 February 2016

Change OLW 2016

Hi there!

For those of you that follow along on my FB page and/or Instagram account you will have seen these progress shots. 

This was done last night, typed up the word in the Silhouette software and edited to weld it together. Changed the cut lines to print lines, printed and then trimmed around the paper to pierce all the little holes.


45 minutes in this morning....


And 2 hours later....



Well, I'm thrilled to share that it's DONE! This page has literally taken me about 4 hours to put together! 


If you go here you can see my 1st share about using up this collection from Glitz Designs as part of a 27 Day Challenge Mercy Tiara (Tracy Banks) has set and I mentioned I had fussy cut that dream catcher. 

I had a lot of fun with this page and the only things that are not a part of the collection are the chippy alphas, the gold glitter enamel arrows and also the gold paper clip. Oh, and the thread and gold Heidi Swapp colour shine if you wish to get technical 😜

Here are a couple of close ups and I will even say here that hubby said this is his fave LO I have done - woo hoo - praise from the hubby like that must mean it worked out!! Haha! 




Anyways, my left overs of this collection are shrinking and I'm getting more pages scrapped which is awesome!

And that is it for me for tonight! I am in desperate need of an early night but also need to pack for retreat which is this weekend! Can't wait, planning on catching up on our 2015 PL album!

Happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by!
Mel
xx


2 comments:

  1. Love this page! Great job with the stitching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing layout! I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete