Friday 22 April 2016

Beautiful

Hi there!

I'm just popping in quickly to share a 12x12 layout I made over the last weekend, well, just because! I have this gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla range sitting in my stash (Life Is Beautiful) and I just wanted to play!

Here is the finished project - pretty clean for me but I am super happy with how it came out :)


I have used papers, stickers and the ephemera pack all from the Cocoa Vanilla range and paired it with some gold glitter thickers from my stash.

Unlike most of my pages there is no journalling on this page but I know that there will be other pages to go along with this event in my album so will get around to telling all of the relevant stories on other pages :)

Here are a few close ups





I had to add some ink splatters to finish it off - I pulled out my Heidi Swapp colour shine in gold (of course!!) and navy :)

That's it for me for today, and honestly probably for the next few days at the very least as after I finish work tomorrow the family and I off for a little camping trip! I hope you get to enjoy some of your own scrappy time, especially if you are here in Australia and enjoying the long weekend :)

Happy scrapping!
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment