Friday 29 September 2017

Just Adorable ~ A Travellers Notebook Insert

Hey, hey, hey!! I am right on time this month with my K+ share, haha! The end of the month is here already and I managed to sneak in at the last minute as usual!!

Here is the challenge for this month and I struggled for most of the month coming up with an idea but then suddenly, boom it hit me today!!


Here is my take on the September challenge


I decided when I purchased (another!!) a pocket page notebook from The Stamp Spot that I would dedicate it to our Snapchat photos! So many silly, fun photo's and honestly, how many 12x12 pages can one make with them?!? This is my very first layout in the PPN and I am super happy with it!

Here are a couple of close ups!



I kept it pretty simple; kraft background, gold (in the form of Bling Colour Paste and Colour Shimmer Spray by Colour Blast), black and a little wood veneer and really love how it came out in the end!

There is a process video for this little page as well, just click play in the box below and voila!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping!

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Two super cute little bees on your project looking right at home among the golden honeycomb. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shimmer of the gold hexagons and cute photos too! Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete