Tuesday 2 January 2018

{Guest DT ~ Uniquely Creative} New Birthday Do ~ A Scrapbook Page

Hey and hello my scrappy friends!! Welcome to my blog for 2018 and I hope that this New Year finds you well and ready for lots of scrappy inspiration!!

So, if you are an Aussie and you follow the Uniquely Creative Kit Club you would have already seen my news!! Kasia very kindly asked me if I'd like to be one of their guest designers for January and I quickly jumped at the opportunity!

The January kit is full of the Documented collection by Kaiser Craft (which is mostly neutrals) and also a pot of yummy Colour Shimmer Dust in Lush by Colour Blast! The dust is deceptive - it looks like a funny brown-y colour in the pot but when you add water you get the most A-MAZING green!! I love it and had so  much fun adding it to my pages!! If you'd like to see the kit and all the layouts and cards that the DT have created follow this link to the unboxing video! And here is a little peek at a couple of the creations including 2 of my pages!


That layout on the bottom left is the one I created first and the one I am sharing with you today! As you can see it is my baby. The photo's are a couple of years old now, back when he had has long hair and a little less personality, will and determination!!

Here is a closer look at the page


And a few close ups!




I had a heap of fun playing with this kit! I love, love, love both the stamp sets included and can already tell I will get so much use out of them!! You can pick up your kit here. And you can find more information about Uniquely Creative here on their website and here on FB.

A big thank you to Kasia and Tracey for inviting me to be a guest in January, your generosity and welcome-ness (is that even a word lol) has been amazing!!

I will be later in the month with 2 more shares of my pages so until then, stay scrappy and have a fabulous day!!

Melinda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment