Tuesday 8 May 2018

{ScrappingClearly} Project Life 2018 ~ WK 2 Insert

Hello ScrappingClearly friends!! Today I am here once again sharing some more Minc inspiration!

Here is my page front


This is an insert in our 2018 Project Life album and I am super happy with how it came out. I mean, what better reason to use beautiful pink foil on all the things than when you are documenting a My Little Pony themed Birthday Party, right?!


I've used the 6x6 Minc Paper Pad paired with the pink foil for the bases of almost all of my cards for this spread but I also pulled a 3x4 card cut from the Teresa Collins "Alpha" 12x12 paper from the Urban Market collection.


For both the front and the back of the spread I have used quiet a range of different things including my foiled 6x6 papers (all in pink foil), some Cocoa Vanilla Studios "You Rock" Rubber Charms, a puffy sticker from this pack by Heidi Swapp, an ephemera piece from the Pink Fresh Studio "Boys Fort" ephemera pack, a mini Insta frame by Heidi Swapp and most of the rest of my pack of chipboard heart stickers by Studio Calico. 


Like I said, quiet a range, quiet a mix but I am really happy with the end result! Oh, and I almost forgot, I added in a few of the Pink Fresh Studio "Boys Fort" Phrase stickers. I love the little pops of black throughout the spread!


My boy had done alot of the writing on the invites himself so I had an extra (perhaps an intentional "error" ;) ) and wanted to include that also to see just what his almost 8 year old writing looked like.


I'm not loving that washi tape - it covers up the writing and is way too bold for what I wanted - I will find something else and fix it up ;)

And that, my friends is another page in our 2018 album - I think the total is now like 5 or something lol - but it is another in there!!

I do have a short process video of this coming together if you'd like to see! Just click play below and enjoy!


Until next time, happy scrapping!
Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment