Wednesday 9 May 2018

{Scrap The Boys} May 2018 Challenge ~ Our Super Star Caterpillar ~ A Scrapbook Layout

Hey, hey and happy May!! Yes, I know I am "late", what can I say?! Life has gotten busy, the boys were back to school last week, footy season has started and we now have 2 little guys playing and I HAD to take some time out for ME! 

So, this is the STB May 2018 challenge! 


Isn't it fabulous?! I mean, those colours?! And those really cool images, love it!

Here is my page


And my process video is here


I have used Distress Oxide Inks, Colour Blast Colour Paste and Embossing Powder and Dusty Attic chippy. Oh and a Charms Creation star that I perhaps have been waiting for the *perfect* layout to add it to!


You can see the official May reveal here on the STB blog - the other girls work, as always, is A-MAZING!! I hope that between myself and the rest of the team we have inspired you to play along with the challenge this month! Get your blues and greens on and have fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see what you create using this fun moodboard!

Melinda
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this boy page ..absolutely amazing design!! Have a beautiful day xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete