Friday 1 June 2018

{STB} He's $5.00 Richer! ~ June 2018 Challenge

Hey everyone!! I can hardly believe that we are in June already!! First up, thanks for stopping by and I hope I inspire you to play along!

Second, here is this month's Scrap The Boys challenge


Fun, yeah?!? I managed to incorporate both hand stitching and machine stitching AND a clean mixed media page!!


I managed to pull out and cut into more of my Cocoa Vanilla Studios You Rock collection and really love the end design! There is even a process video to go along with this page, just hit play below and enjoy!


Here are a few close ups





Head over here to see all of the rest of the team's take on this fun challenge and to load up your entry! Make sure you follow STB both on FB and Instagram, so much inspiration!!

That's it for me for today, so get stitching and I'll actually be back again tomorrow with another new share!!

Happy June and happy creating!!

Melinda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment