Thursday 21 June 2018

{Stash} K+ June 2018 Challenge ~ Those That Matter Scrapbook Layout

Hey everyone!! I hope you are managing to stay warm and dry wherever you are reading this from, it's pretty cold in Perth today!!

I have a super quick share today, something I put together at the last retreat I was on and I love it!


I played along (once again!) with the K+ challenge which is be inspired by Dr Seuss and not long before this challenge was shared I had actually used the part of the quote that goes "Cause those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter" to my Master 8. He had no idea what it meant and even after me explaining it hadn't quiet sunk it, almost, but not quiet ;) All good, in time, he will get it and I hope that he will understand what it means!


I played with some acrylic paint for this page and had a really great time just pushing the colour around and flicking with my spatula until I got a result I was happy with!


Some stencilling with some light modelling paste, some stamping and, of course, splatters!



Thanks once again K+ for the fun challenges, I really do love playing along!

Until next time, happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, I love how you have used different letters for your quote and love the textures on the background details.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning page Melinda. Love all the painterly background. The quote is super special and the unicorn on top of your quote is perfect with the photo. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete