Sunday 1 July 2018

{STB} July 2018 Challenge ~ Say Yes To New Adventures ~ Scrapbook Layout

Hey everyone and welcome to July!! Yes, July is here already! How crazy!

Today's share is my take on the fun and pretty versatile/easy/fun Scrap The Boys July Challenge - You're A Star!! How perfect!!


Here is my page! 


I was inspired by the colours in the graphic and heck, the whole star thing! I mean, my boy was the Junior Mascot for an AFL team a couple of years ago and he was a super star!! Enjoy a few close ups!




I have played with the very awesome Boys Rule collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio and I just love everything about it! Oh, and I played a little early with my August Colour Blast goodies on this page too!! You can see my process video for what I used and how!!


That's it from me for today but I will be back VERY soon with some more shares! I do have some exciting things happening! In the meantime follow this link and you can see all the awesomeness the whole team has come up with this month! Can't wait to see your takes on this fun challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment