Saturday 21 July 2018

{Charm's Creations Guest DT} My Sweet Boy ~ A Scrapbook Page

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog this cold and wet weekend!

A quick share for you today sharing one of my makes for Charm as her guest designer for July. Which I have LOVED! And I plan on using MORE charms between now and the end of the month ;) Perhaps even more videos too ;)

Anyways, I decided to play along with Charm's June & July challenge of scraplifting a DT member and I chose one of Charm's very own pages - I just love everything about her style and perhaps may have even found another page or 2 to hopefully lift ;)

But here is the page I am lifting


And here is my take on this awesome page


I have pulled another of my fave Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections, More Than Words, and used one of my all time fave papers as the background and lots of pieces from the 6x6 paper pad for all those gorgeous layers Charm has used in her page. And those very pretty doilies!

Here are a few close ups, mostly of those gorgeous Pastel Glitter Hearts, aren't they just gorgeous?!


I decided to give my title on this gorgeous yellow star. I've used a piece of veneer from another CVS collection and paired that with those AWESOME tiny white foam thickers.


I've tucked in a couple of labels and flair behind this very pretty star. And again with the white foam thickers cause the star was looking a little lonely!


And of course, more of those tiny foam thickers - I didn't want this one all alone either ;) - on this gorgeous pastel green star.

I have a process video up for this page as well, just click on the link below and enjoy!!


Make sure you head on over to Charm's FB page here and take a look in the girls albums so you can play along with scraplifting a DT member - so much inspiration in their albums!! And you can head over here to the Charm's store to shop up a storm!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and see you again very soon 


Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment