Wednesday 4 July 2018

{Charms Creations GDT} Kitten Love ~ A Scrapbook Layout

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog today!

So the cat is out of the bag now and I am super excited to share that the incredible Charm from Charm's Creations invited me to be a guest designer for the month of July and I jumped at the chance!


I do love me some of Charms gorgeous creations and I would be lying if I didn't say that I may hoard them sometimes so when I got a nice little fat package I was super excited to not hoard!! lol



I started this page on recent retreat I was on and finished it off when I got home so no process video but a few photos!



These photos are of my big boy on our family Easter trip this year. We visited some friends on their property about 3 hours away from home and they had this adorable kitten which Jacob was totally smitten with the whole time we were away!



I decided to use a totally different colour scheme for me and ran with yellow and orange and I love it! Especially with those pops of that darker blue! I've used Distress Oxide Inks and the smooshing technique to create that background. 



That chevron I just love, love, love and it ties in so beautifully with my whole page! This is one of the Denim, Hessian & Tan Chevron's that came in a mixed pack with also a star, arrow and heart.



I hope you enjoy and make sure you stop by again very soon for some more Charms love and perhaps I will even get more chance to play with some this month!



Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

Melinda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment