Wednesday 3 July 2019

STB July 2019 | Travel Fun

Hello my scrappy friends! Another day and another post, yay!

This is for the adventure/travel STB prompt for July and I have actually scrapped someone other than  my children lol


Here is my page and I really love the end result! And yep, that's hubby in the photo. Without a child lol


Again, Gwen from CUT to YOU has sponsored us with some cut files and here are the 2 I've used.



As you can see I have welded the word Travel from the Adventure Awaits file to the Fun from the Summer Page Builder file and also cut the word adventure from the Adventure Awaits file. All of these were cut in smooth white card stock.


I decided to keep my background fairly monochromatic using blacks and greys with stencils and the packaging technique. I've also used stamping on my title/word pieces for a little extra interest.


I've pulled the colours from the photo (red and blue) and used those as embellishments and layers around my photo.


You can see this page is awaiting journalling on the right hand side and that is hubby's "job" as it was his trip and his experience. I really don't often get the chance to include any of the other people's voices in my layouts as I have a story I want to tell to "go with" the photos I'm using!

So, make sure you head over here for my process video


And over here for the STB blog and all of the other DT girls awesome inspiration pieces! I can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Melinda
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment