Thursday 1 August 2019

K+ August Challenge | Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Hey, hey my scrappy friends and welcome back to my blog today where I am sharing my first make for August which is for K+ Challenges!


The challenge for August is Rock a bye and be inspired by Nursery Rhymes!

For some reason it took me ages to settle on the rhyme I wanted to use when really it should have simple! This quote is up on my youngest child's bedroom wall lol


When the Nursery Rhyme came to me this page come together super quickly as I knew I wanted to scrap this photo of me with my newest nephew, Hugo. I chose soft, baby blues and stars (of course!) and got to work.


I love all of the tone on tone blues (mostly the same product too!) on that Kraft cardstock!! Here are a few close ups of my page!




And you can see my process over on my YT channel here or you can simply click play below and enjoy!



I can't wait to see your take on this fun challenge this month so make sure to head over to both the K+ blog and FB Community to share!

I hope you have enjoyed and I'll be back again soon with another share! 

Until then, happy scrapping!!
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment