Thursday 29 August 2019

STB August 2019 | Superheroes In Disguise

Hello my scrappy friends and welcome back to my blog again today!

Today's share is for the August 2019 Scrap The Boys challenge. 


This month we have this striking mood board to play along with. What does it say to you? What will you create?


I immediately fell in love with the colour palette, the stripes and for some reason the skyline made me think of superheroes so I pulled out a photo of my oldest wearing a bubble wrap cape!


I picked up the gorgeous Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack collection a little while ago so I had been busting to crack into that and this mood board just worked perfectly!


I've used 2 of the pattern papers as my main back ground. 


I created the word "Superheroes" in Silhouette Studio and backed that with papers from the 6x6 paper pad to form part of my title. Finishing my title off with some Doodlebug flat alphas and some AC "Happy Life" mini thickers.


With the big title I didn't feel like I needed to add too much more so a few stickers, some tangled silver thread, my journalling and some stitching around the edge and my page is done.


Oh, I forgot the silver and white ink splatters!


You can see my process below or head over to my YT channel if you'd like to watch over there!


Anyways, it's now almost the end of the month - oops, I forgot to push "publish" so I do hope you've had time to play along!!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Melinda

x

No comments:

Post a Comment